I’m not exactly a prude, but someone broke up with me several months ago because I didn’t want to give them fellatio. This may sound “weird”, but I’m trying to save that for marriage. Now I’m seeing someone else, and lately he’s been complaining about not receiving fellatio from me too. He says he’s bored of doing the same things, and that his little man needs some more attention. I like this guy a lot, but I’m not sure that I’m willing to go to the “next level” with him. On the other hand, I don’t want to die alone because I refused to perform a sexual act on someone.
Not Before Marriage
In these tough economic times of ours, everyone needs as many jobs as they can handle…if you know what I mean. However, if you’re dead set on holding off until your guy puts a ring on it, then you’ll have to pour your energy into other activities to make sure you don’t bore him into ditching you. Activities like…
- Slapping on a leather corset and spanking him with a riding crop. Nothing at all boring about that.
- Baking…in the nude! I’m sure you can figure out what to do with the frosting, whip cream, cherries, and sprinkles…
- Roleplaying! I hear French maids are a popular choice, followed by sexy nurses. If your guy wants you to dress up like an animal, though…you might want to consider ditching him first.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. If the above don’t tickle your fancy, there’s tons of other things you can do to get your man to forget about fellatio. Get out there, pretend like this is Freshman year of college, and experiment!
- Chocolate Nutella Cakepops Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes Recipe
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Cream of the Crop at MAGIC/SLATE
- Cream of the Crop x Charlotte Ronson “Love Me” Tee
- Ask MISSter Simms – Not Yet Ready for Marriage