It’s rare that a song moves me to tears – let alone a rap song – but today I sat down to listen to Angel Haze’s new track from her mixtape coming out this Thursday. The new track called Cleaning Out My Closet is the most sincere, heartbreaking, honest song I have ever heard. It’s a very personal glimpse into Angel Haze’s life and it explains a lot about where her anger comes from. I have a new respect for Angel Haze, before her I saw her as a girl who could rap. Now I see her as a woman of substance that puts all of the boys in the rap game look like clowns. Her time is coming – watch out for this rising star.
- Angel Haze Freestyle (Not Safe for Work)
- Eric Haze – New Mathematics at Known Gallery, 9/17
- Lola Haze Fall/Winter Collection 2011: Golden Rings
- Stussy x Haze Gallery Event
- Get Clowning with Tommy the Clown!!