Dakine has put together a series of videos showing various women from different fields and “what they want.” One of the women featured is French artist Koralie whose colorful Japanese-inspired characters light up everything around them. Here we see her take one of her creations from concept to the streets…so inspiring!
- Koralie @ 5024SF Gallery, Opening on Oct. 2nd
- Paris vs New York – The Video
- Supakitch and Koralie – Metroplastique
- SUPAKITCH & KORALIE “Euphorie” Paris
- Tou from Itaru Yonenaga: Whimsical Miniatures for your Neck