We’re seeing seeing spots, and we like it! Polka dots are reemerging as a fashion trend (as all great trends do) and we couldn’t be happier. The latest release featuring the pattern is a pair of Keds Champions. The patriotic, dotted sneakers are the collaborative effort of the classic shoe company and Swedish brand Happy Socks. Decorated in red, creme and blue, the canvas upper of the silhouette matches the accompanying pair of horizontal striped socks. Comfy Keds and an exclusive pair of Happy Socks? I think Santa got started early!
- She’s Got Sole: Stussy x Keds Women’s Bardot Sneakers
- She’s Got Sole: Keds x American Rag at Macy’s
- Cast Your Vote on Limited Edition Pratt/FIT-Designed Keds!
- She’s Got Sole: Keds Summer 2012
- PRO-Keds Goes Back To Basics