Looks like Alicia Keys has stepped away from the piano bench and into the fashion world. Just in case you haven’t heard, she is the new face of the Reebok Classics’ FW 2012 global campaign. Outside of being the face of the campaign, she landed herself a four sneaker collaboration. The collection includes jazzed up versions of Reebok’s signature Freestyle Hi, Freestyle Double Bubble, Classic Nylon Slim and Princess. Kudos Mrs. Keys!
All the styles are now available at Finish Line, Footaction, Macy’s, City Gear, and the Reebok online store.
- She’s Got Sole: The Reebok Princess Is Back In Full Effect
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Valentine’s Day Round-Up
- Reebok Freestyle: Coming This Fall
- Reebok 25th Freestyle Anniversary Shoes
- New Line From Princess of the Posse (Kids, too!)