NYFW is officially in full swing and we’ve got our first glimpse into nail trends. Jenni Kayne chose to get her models’ nails did with a base of OPI‘s Don’t Touch My Tutu accented with a vibrant tip provided by OPI’s Need Sunglasses?. The Jenni Kayne presentation had a ‘surf sophistication’ theme, so the sandy nude topped with the sunny yellow was perfect!
Looks like the ladies enjoyed their beach themed nails. We love them too!
- Rachel Zoe x Jenni Kayne = Hotel Uniforms
- Nails Did: OPI Nail Polish at BCBG Max Azria and Lauren Moffat NYFW Show
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Lulu Frost “Endless Summer” S/S ’12
- Nails Did: GIOGO Nailway Beach Party
- M.I.S.S. TV: M.I.S.S. at ASR