Timberlands have become a necessity as temperatures drop. Luckily, we are no longer forced to purchase the run-of-the-mill wheat color constructs. Nadège Winter has joined forces with Timberland to give us boots that are fashionable and functional. The Nadège Winter Work Boots features fabrics from used clothing that have been collected throughout the UK by TRAID (Textile Recycling for Aid and International Development). The vintage fabrics are placed on the collar and around the eyelets of the beloved winter footwear. Love it! Each pair is once of a kind, so if you are putting together a winter wardrobe these are a must. The shoes are now available on the colette online store.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Supra Women’s Vaider (White / Pink – Purple)
- Ears to the Street: Shearling
- Wear It Now: Timberland Work Boots for Fall
- Get Ready for Fall with the Return of Palladium Boots!
- SOREL Fall / Winter 2013 Lookbook