I can’t believe it’s already September! We’re almost 3/4 of the way done with 2012 and it feels like it zipped by. Part of the delay in getting this up is because I’m running around New York for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week – which brings me to one of my favorite bags in my collection, my Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami Monogramouflage Speedy 35. Every time I go to NY for Fashion Week (or to Vegas for tradeshows) I say that I’m going to break out my never-before-used Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami Monogramouflage Speedy 35. And each season, there’s some sort of bad weather in the forecast like rain or snow and I decide that I don’t want my prized bag to come in to contact with the elements. While I did not bring my bag to NY to use during Fashion Week, it’s with me in spirit in this month’s calendar. I hope one day to use it – just not in the rain!
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- MISS August 2012: Happy Birthday Santa Coco Chanel!
- Miss July 2012: Living the Lo-Life