The love affair between Incase and the Andy Warhol Foundation continues with the latest in what has become a long line of Warhol themed Macbook and iPhone accessories. This time the Incase for Andy Warhol Collection features designs from Warhol’s famous Brillo Soap Pad Boxes sculpture. Originally debuting in 1964, the Brillo Soap Pad Box sculpture took mundane packaging and turn it into a valuable slice of Americana. Included in this collection are an iPad Portfolio, Protective Sleeve for the 11, 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro, and an iPhone 4S Snap Case for those who haven’t made the jump to the iPhone 5 yet, each adorned with the Brillo artwork. The entire collection is available now at the Incase online store.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase for Andy Warhol Series 2
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Incase x Andy Warhol Spring 2012 Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Andy Warhol for Incase iPhone 4/4S Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Stripes Collection
- M.I.S.S Techcessories: Incase for Andy Warhol