One of my favorite booths that I like to visit during Project is the Melissa Plastic Dreams booth – I’m always amazed at the new levels they take the ordinary “jelly” sandal. For Spring 2013, Melissa is continuing its collaboration with Jason Wu producing ultra-feminine styles with cute bow and lace accents. Melissa has also teamed up with Pedro Lourenço producing sexy heels and ombre flats (love!) and Liberty of London for a pair of floral flats. The rest of the line has the bold features that I love like patterned wedges, sculptural flowers, more bows and of course, an homage to the original “jelly” sandal style. Take a peek – which is your favorite?
- Fancy Footwork: Designer Jellies!
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Sportswear x Liberty of London Moc Sandal
- Summer Lovin’: The Original Dr. Scholl’s Excercise Sandal
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Melissa Shoes at Project
- Liberty x Super Sunglasses