K-Swiss is back with some great low-profile kicks that are great in spring in summer with shorts, skirts and jumpsuits. The women’s collection featured mostly basic styles with pops of accent colors. My favorite styles in the collection were the ombre styles that featured an ombre from white to a watered-down neon pastel color. These watered-down neons are huge for spring-summer 2013 and these ombre sneakers are fun way to wear the trend.
- Blogger Project: Gola Spring 2013
- Blogger Project: Native Shoes
- Celebrity Style: Neon Inspiration
- Nails Did: OPI Outrageous Neons!
- Blogger Project: Walk-Over and Vintage Shoe Company