The third installment of the Nike Sportswear mash up with retailer Liberty of London recently hit shelves. This collection features a Pepper Print on eight of Nike’s most popular ladies running sneaker designs: Dunk Sky High, Blazer High Roll, Air Max 1, Free Run +3, Air Force 1 High Light, Free Run +2, Lunar Montreal+, and Free 5.0 Trainers. The sneakers either come in a plum (purple) or dark obsidian (blue) colorway with white soles and a icy white Nike check. I’m swooning over the Dunk Sky High. Wedge sneakers are one of the top women’s trends, and I’m all about a classic sneaker style in a femme friendly form. Head over to the Liberty of London online store to cop a pair…or two…or three.
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: Dunk Sky Hi July 2013 Releases
- She’s Got Sole: Nike x Liberty of London Capsule Collection
- Celebrity Style: Feminine Inspiration While Rocking Sneakers
- She’s Got Sole: A.P.C. x Nike Collaborate
- An Open Letter to NIKE: My Shoes Don’t Need A Diet