In celebration of the London 2012 Olympics, Nike recently released the third installment of its HTM Flyknit collection featuring six new color ways. The series has been the result of a collaborative effort between Japanese Designer Hiroshi Fujiwara, Nike design legend Tinker Hatfield and Nike Inc. CEO and designer Mark Parker. The innovative minds are behind the Flyknit technology that allows a seamless upper that is described as “featherweight and formfitting.” The technology is one-of-a-kind and creates a yarn/fabric knit performance shoe fit for show at the Olympic games.
Image Layout: Feesh
- Flash Back Friday: 1984 Olympics
- AT&T Team USA Soundtrack Launches Today!
- M.I.S.S. Muses: Innovation Kitchen
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Women’s Air Max 90 Vac Tech Felt
- Time Magazine – 100 Olympic Athletes To Watch