Azealia Banks made a splash in the fashion and music worlds almost simulataneously. From performing at Karl Lagerfeld’s private party to being the face of the Alexander Wang Fall 2012 campaign, Azealia Banks has set her place as a style maven. And from the looks of her new Van Vogue video I know why. She’s gorgeous and fearless – not in a Lady Gaga crazy way, but in an “I can actually rock that look on the street” way. Check her out in her new video for Van Vogue and there’s a streaming track below called Succubi produced by AraabMuzik. Enjoy!
- Fashion Meets Music: Azealia Banks
- First Listen: Azealia Banks “Jumanji”
- Wale + Lady Gaga “Chillin” With Karmaloop TV
- M.I.S.S. In the Mix: NSR’s Cream Cheese, Butter, Jelly
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga in Vogue