August marks the month of our patron saint “Santa Coco” otherwise known to you as Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel. The famous Leo had an affinity for astrology and you will find lions all over her apartment at 31 Rue Cambon, as well as emblazoned on buttons and fine jewelry. The way we dress today as modern women all dates back to Coco Chanel – tans, the color black, pants, little black dresses, the iconic quilted bag, sailor stripes, costume jewelry, tweed and jersey for women’s clothing – these were all made popular by Coco Chanel. She not only blazed trails for fashion, but defined what it meant to be a powerful, successful independent woman. Join us as we kneel and pray at the altar of Santa Coco with our Chanails.
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- Miss May 2012: April Showers Bring Chanel Flowers
- MISS September 2012: Monogramouflage