When you’re online all day looking at fashion and design you come across many great (and many not so great) photos and I scroll through things so quickly and make snap judgements about whether I like something or not. But, sometimes you see something that makes you stop in your tracks, slow down and really look. That happened to me the other day when I came across Marina Stenko’s photography.
Marina Stenko has a series of photographs that are enchanting, romantic, bold and fierce all at the same time. She juxtaposes textures, colors, and moods and her photos seem inspired by queens, fairy tales and enchanted places. See the photos below – are you as struck by them as I am?
- Nails Did: Prettified Princess
- Logan Hicks – New Site and HDR Photography Amazingness
- PAPER TV: Roxy’s Tales With DJ A-Trak
- Coco Chanel: Three Weeks/1962, Photos by Douglas Kirkland
- Amanda Lopez Vans True Story Series & Interview