Sure, we all know about iPads, iPods, iPhones…even iBrows and iBalls…but what about the iDUCK? Designed by Knock of Neverland, the iDuck is not, as some would have you believe, a cybernetic water fowl sent from the future to annihilate mankind (the Mayans would have predicted that, obviously). What it is, though, is a mobile phone stand made in the image of a duck’s bill. It also doubles as a miniature storage device for your earbuds or other small trinkets you feel need to be stored in an eco-friendly, silicone duck bill. Stickers are included with the iDuck that allow you to turn the backside of your phone into a duck’s face, and there’s even a strap you an use to attach it to your key-ring.
The iDuck is available for a mere $19.90 from Knock of Neverland’s online store…
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: The Duck Sauce Toy
- Ears To The Street: Duck Boots
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: iDapt i1 Eco-Friendly Universal Charger
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Hellz Bellz x Collab Electronics Headphones
- Green Jean: Good For Your Silhouette, Good For The Earth.