Have you ever wanted to literally stop traffic? Not because you’re wearing some amazing outfit…but because you’ve blinded all the drivers with your shiny headphones? If so, consider this your lucky day as Monster, purveyor of high quality audio products, is all set to drop an extremely eye catching set of headphones; the Diamond Tears Edge..
Designed in collaboration with multi-talented engineer, songwriter, producer and actor J.Y. Park (founder of JYP Entertainment and the man behind a slew of international radio hits), the Diamond Tears Edge features a crystal like reflective design meant to reflect (pun totally intended) the crystal clear audio you’re likely to hear while wearing these headphones. They’ve got soft ear cushions to ensure the highest amount of comfort possible, and include a ControlTalk Universal Cable and Apple ControlTalk Cable so you can make calls through your headphones.
Of course, like Monster’s other high end headphones, this mix of beauty and technology doesn’t come cheap. They will be available soon in Monster’s online store and authorized dealers for a cool $350.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Vivienne Tam’s Monsterously Beautiful “Butterfly” Headphones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Onkyo Bluetooth Headphones for iPod
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Second Coming of Lady Gaga’s Heartbeats
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Sony S Series Walkman
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Audio Available NOW