How hot are these Super sunglasses? I think in a past life I lived in Ancient Egypt because I am obsessed with ancient Egypt. My dream is to go on a Nile cruise, see the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. What does that have to do with sunglasses? Everything. Since I’m not going to Egypt any time soon I can get my “walk like an Egyptian” on by sporting these Super Sunglasses with hieroglyphics on the legs. I need them now. The ones below with gold arms aren’t bad either. These two styles will be available soon for Fall. There was a ton of cool stuff that I couldn’t photograph but Super is playing a lot with prints on the inside of the glasses – very cool stuff. You’ll see a lot more prints for Spring and Summer 2013. In the mean time, I’m happy with hieroglyphics.
- Blogger Project: Quay Eyeware & None The Wiser Eyewear
- TOMS Eyewear – One for One
- Blogger PROJECT: TOMS Eyewear One For One
- I Wear My Sunglasses With Diamonds: Lux Eyewear For Summer
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind the Scenes of Topshop S/S 2010