Everyone knows the iconic Lacoste crocodile gracing classic, simple French sportswear. Lacoste recently launched Lacoste L!ve – the hipper, younger sibling to Lacoste. The Lacoste L!ve line has focused on the men’s collection and for Spring 2013, Lacoste is pushing Lacoste L!ve Femme for the ladies. The L!ve collection features slimmer cuts and more contemporary and fashion details. The collection is full of vibrant colors and great details such as beading and embroidery. My favorite part of the Lacoste L!ve Femme collection is the oversize crocodile that is cheekily winking back at you. You can find Lacoste L!ve Femme in select boutiques and online.
- Lacoste + Malandrino Spring 2011
- Lacoste Footwear Spring/Summer 2010 Preview
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Michelle Kendrick at Pool
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: La Femme GNS at MAGIC/SLATE
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Cassette Playa’s Wild New Swatch