I’ll admit that I’m a creature of habit and tend to stick with the same few sneaker brands. When I came across the Gola booth at Project, I was reminded of a brand with a strong heritage (over 100 years!) that I have tended to overlook in the past…no longer!
The spring 2013 collection of Gola sneakers is really cute and full of pops of color. The low-profile styles are perfect with skirts, dresses or your denim cut-off shorts for spring and summer. Neon and pop colors are still going strong as are stripes and Liberty of London florals. I think my favorite pair featured a lace-type cut out fabric that was super light-weight and a bit reminiscent of the Nike Flyknits that are getting so much hype.
Come next spring I know I’ll definitely be looking to expand my sneaker brand repertoire with Gola at the top of my list.
- She’s Got Sole: Nike x Liberty of London Capsule Collection
- M·A·C Give Me Liberty Of London Collection
- Blogger Project: K-Swiss Spring 2013
- Blogger Project: Dr. Martens
- Celebrity Style: Neon Inspiration