Bambam is a line out of Australia that’s been around for seven years but is just now coming stateside to grace us with the brightest, photo print spandex I’ve ever seen. Vibrant photos done up in bold eye-catching colors printed on bodysuits, leggings and tops are the scene stealers here. Many of the prints are inspired by nature whether it’s flaura, fauna or the galaxy – whatever you’re into I’m sure you’ll find something you like. Bambam also makes some really nice denim and leather jackets with fun studded details. You can find Bambam at Asos and Urban Outfitters.
Click on the first image to see the photos larger in a slideshow…
- Blogger PROJECT: Big Star
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Charlotte Ronson Spring 2010 RTW
- Blogger Project: Member’s Only Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 Collections
- Blogger Project: Dr. Martens
- Louis, Louis: Sofia Coppola Collection In Stores Now