It’s summertime and the living’s easy – and it’s very difficult not to get distracted by the pool in my backyard calling out my name. It doesn’t help that I have a two-year old that wants to go in the pool, to the park, to the zoo – she needs constant entertainment. So between singing nursery rhymes and having dance parties with the Tiny Dancer, these are the top stories from the MISS Omni Media network.
Get a first look at the Fall 2012 Chanel eyewear campaign featuring Maïwenn – First Look: Maïwenn for Chanel Eyewear Campaign
You can shop Chanel while you are in London for the Olympics – Chanel Opens Covent Garden Pop-Up Shop
Diamonds are a girls best friend, non? – 1932 – Chanel 80th Anniversary Bijoux de Diamants Exhibition
Chanel debuts Autumn Melody, the fall 2012 pre-collection campaign
Learn how to make an Italian classic dish – Mama’s Kitchen: Linguine with Clams and Lemon-Garlic Oil
Do you get crafty with your food? – Lunchbox Art – Getting Crafty With Your Kid’s Lunch
Who knew dirt could be an art form? – Kids Love the Dirt! Dirt Is Good Campaign
Hope you are enjoying the sun!
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 06.15.12
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 07.13.12
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 08.04.12
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 08.11.12
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 06.29.12