Hello! It was so nice to have a week off and spend time with my husband and daughter. This week was back to the grind but it doesn’t hurt when you love what you do. Last week Chanel presented its Fall-Winter 2012/13 Haute Couture collection and on Lil’ Miss I’m writing about all things summer. Here’s some fun news to share from La Chanelphile and Lil’ Miss…
Learn more about the origin of the iconic double C – Flash Back Friday: The Legend of the Chanel Logo’s Double C
Take a look at the Chanel Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2012/13 runway presentation, beauty, look book, fittings and scenes from backstage.
Chanel debuted a new beauty film entitled Miroir, Miroir – Chanel’s Peter Philips Presents: Mirror, Mirror
One of my favorite things about summer is grilling – Mama’s Kitchen: Complete Dinner – Veggies, Fruit and All on the Grill!
Lego’s aren’t just for kids – It’s a Lego World! Cool Lego-Inspired Designs
Have a great weekend!
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 06.15.12
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 06.29.12
- Chanel to Sell Double-C Face Stickers
- La Chanelphile: Chanel Fall 2010 Beauty Collection
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 07.27.12