When I think of classic American luxury one brand comes to mind – Polo Ralph Lauren. The epitome of living the American Dream, Ralph Lauren worked his way to the top and created the quintessential American aspirational brand. In the 80s and 90s Polo became the must have brand on the streets with kids doing just about anything to get their hands on some Lo. From uptown to downtown, Polo Ralph Lauren was the brand to wear. To commemorate the Fourth of July, we decided there was no better brand to celebrate with than Polo Ralph Lauren. Have a Happy 4th and a great July!
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- MISS September 2012: Monogramouflage
- Miss June 2012: Something Old, Something New, Something Tiffany, Something Blue