I’m pretty sure we can all agree that the death of the original Polaroid camera was one of the saddest things in history. Who doesn’t have fond memories of snapping photos, being amazed as the paper came out the camera, and shaking the photo vigorously until it finally developed. While the OG Polaroid may have gone the way of the Tasmanian Tiger, new jacks and 80s babies alike can bring back the good ole days with Polaroid’s new Z2300 Instant Digital Camera. It’s a 10 megapixel camera with a 3 inch LCD and 32GB of on-board memory. Just like the days of yore, you can print your photos out using the cameras built in zink (zero ink) printer that produces 2×3 full color photos in under a minute in either full bleed, the classic Polaroid border, or a sticker backed page.
The z2300 is available for pre-order now in either black or white at Polaraoid’s webstore for $160. Expect it to ship sometime in August.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Polaroid Two Instant Digital Camera
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Polaroid Grey Label by Lady Gaga
- R.I.P. Polaroid (1930s-2008)
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Urban Outfitters x The Impossible Project Polaroid Kit
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Polaroid One 600 Designed By Paul Giambarba