I’m not sure if you know, but La Chanelphile is part of the MISS Omni Media family. I co-founded MISS in 2006 and I later went on to start La Chanelphile and Lil’ Miss. La Chanelphile actually started out as a column on MISS called “Cuckoo for Coco”. When I realized how much I enjoyed writing about Chanel I thought I would start a separate blog devoted just to Chanel. In an effort to keep you updated as to what’s going on in the MISS Omni Media family, at the end of each week I’ll be posting some highlights from La Chanelphile and Lil’ Miss.
I’m trying out lots of new recipes – I hope you enjoy them too!
Mama’s Kitchen: Summer Corn Soup from Fine Cooking
Have a great weekend!
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 08.04.12
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 07.20.12
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 07.27.12
- La Chanelphile Beauty Editorial: “All That Glitters”
- Word on the Street: News from the MISS Network 07.13.12