Comfort, sass, and a touch of bohemian is what the Vans Girls Fall 2012 collection brings to the table. The notable brand stays true to their skater roots with their denim, tees, tanks and shorts. However, there are pieces in the collection that you wouldn’t expect to have a Vans tag. A cutout dress, backless shirt, and sweetheart dress are feminine pieces that can be taken from day to night with a quick accessory change. Tribal printed Slip-Ons, hot pink Authentics, animal print Sk8 His, and a pair of moccasins round out the footwear portion of the release.
The Vans Girls Fall 2012 collection is available now through September.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty Update
- Vans “Create on Canvas Contest”
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Liberty Art Fabrics Holiday 2013 Collection
- Vans x KENZO Fall/Winter 2013 Collection
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty