Although summer is full blown everywhere else, NYC is still stuck in spring. Showers and not-so-warm weather still plague residents of the Big Apple. On those rainy days, any old pair of sneakers just won’t do. The female sneaker rockers need something comfy, fashionable, versatile, and most of all, water resistant. Footwear company Gravis has developed the perfect shoe to keep your freshly pedicured feet cute and dry.
The Gravis Quarters have a classic design that even the fellas can respect. The sneaker comes in multiple colors, patterns and textures so you’re destined to find the perfect pair to fit your personal style. The Black Wax version has a canvas upper coated in wax to prevent unwanted moisture from reaching your feet.
Image Layout: C_Rocka
- She’s Got Sole: Gravis Slymz Wax
- She’s Got Sole: Air Yeezy II Spotting!
- She’s Got Sole: Asics Onitsuka Tiger x Koi Club ‘X Caliber’ Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Ronnie Fieg x ASICS Gel Lyte V “Volcano”
- She’s Got Sole: Sneaker Freaker Mid Yearly Kick Report