I’m a huge fan of bows and bow ties – not just because it’s trendy right now – but always. I’ve got bows on jewelry, hair accessories, bags, clothing and shoes. I can’t get enough. I thought I had seen it all until I came across Good Wood’s wooden bow ties as part of their Summer 2012 accessories collection. Made from wood, the bow ties feature four different patterns in an array of colorways: paisley, camo, gingham and leopard. The bowties have a magnetic backing so you can transfer from outfits to accessories without damaging fabrics. If you’re on a budget this is a great way to update your look – and the fact that you can use it on multiple pieces is even better. You can get the Good Wood Wooden Bow Ties on the GoodWood Online Shop.
- Good Wood NYC Summer 2011 Collection
- Treizeor: Bows for Ladies & Gents
- Marwood – Bowties & Neckties Beautiful Enough for Ladies
- M.I.S.S. Cargo NYC: Good Wood NYC
- Women Making History: Kerri of Good Wood NYC