I recently came across Eva Simons’ video for Renegade and I couldn’t stop listening to the infectious song – and I couldn’t take my eyes off of the Dutch singer/song-writer. Her tomboy style is sexy in a playful subtle way and she finishes off her look with the coolest natural looking the-wind-just-gave-me a mohawk. Her style in the Renegade video is pretty simple to recreate – big statement jewelry like piles of chunky chains and simple black fitted pieces that are offset by masculine accents like military shirts or vests. For makeup, go with a dramatic smokey eye paired with a glossy lip. And the hair! You don’t have to actually create a mohawk – maybe just take some inspiration and create some height and movement with your locks. Just remember to always have fun with it and be inspired, don’t copy.
- Claw Money x Boosted Collection – 50% Off!!!
- M.I.S.S. MAGIC: Obey Fall/Holiday 2009-2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Cassette Spring 2009
- Video: StreetThread Queen Andrea Installation
- Celebrity Style: Go Faux! (Fur that is)