I can’t wait to see this. I don’t like re-reading books but watching this trailer made me want to read this again because it’s been so long since I read The Great Gatsby. The 1920s are one of my favorite periods in fashion and design and this movie looks like it will not disappoint in the aesthetic department. I recently cut my hair into a bob but seeing those super-short bobs makes me want to go even shorter! Bring on the 1920s-inspired fashions! Are you as excited about this as I am??
- Flash Back Friday: MTV House of Style Back In Full Effect
- M.I.S.S. Vegas 02.09: Nail Trends at SLATE at Magic
- LRG Presents 9th Wonder: “The Wonder Year” Documentary
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Barnes & Noble’s Newer, Shorter, Nook
- Manufacturing Super – The Making of Super Glasses