Hello Kitty and Vans have teamed up again to produce another collection for children and the ladies – but this time, the collection includes apparel and accessories. I didn’t think it was possible but the Vans x Hello Kitty collections keep getting cuter and cuter. I like that Vans is going back to Hello Kitty’s roots and went with the original 1974 colorway of blue overalls and red bow. I’m also loving the oversize red bows on the sneakers, sweat tops and backpack. Hmmm… I’ve been thinking I need a new backpack – I may need to get this. If not for me, then I’ll save it for the Tiny Dancer!
And for the kiddos…
- She’s Got Sole: More Hello Kitty x Vans
- She’s Got Sole: Spring 2011 Vans Women’s Camryn
- Hello Kitty x KISS, Chia Pets and POP Phone!
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Hello Kitty Update
- Vans X Stussy Microsite Now Live!