This week we lost two great legends: one a children’s writer and illustrator and the other a ground-breaking hair stylist.
Maurice Sendak is best known for his book Where the Wild Things Are, but his contributions to children’s literature are many and he will be missed but forever remembered by children and adults who grew up with his stories.
Vidal Sassoon breathed new life to women’s hair and changed history with the creation of the 5-point haircut and his concept of “wash and wear”. He will always live up to his famous phrase “If you don’t look good, we don’t look good.”
- 2 Looks Made Easy With the Vidal Sassoon Pro Series
- Easy Tips for Creating a Day to Night Look
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week – Minding your Ps Curly Qs: New Waves, New Technology, New You
- Curly or Straight? The Great Debate
- Reading Is Sexy: Fifty Shoes & Fifty Dresses That Changed the World