Yesterday, Chanel presented its Cruise 2012/13 collection at the château de Versailles and I’m doing extensive coverage on La Chanelphile. I just read on the Elle blog that Chanel will be selling double-c Chanel logo, velvet face stickers as part of the Chanel Cruise 2012/13 cosmetics collection and I had to share it here too. For the show, Peter Philips hand-painted on the double-Cs but they will be produced as velvet stickers for the launch. Just think of them as the fanciest fake beauty mark – ever! You may remember that they released the Les Trompe-L’oeil de Chanel as part of the Chanel spring 2010 collection and we saw Freja Beha cry Chanel tears so I guess this is just the natural progression. Whatever it is, I can’t wait for these to come out!
Update 05.16.12: Chanel confirmed that the Chanel logo face stickers will not be for sale. SAD FACE.
Photos: Karl Lagerfeld
- La Chanelphile: Les Trompe-L’oeil de Chanel – Temporary Skin Art/Tattoos
- LA: Les Trompe-L’oeil de Chanel – Kate Lee Shares Her Tattoo Application Expertise in LA
- Paris-Shanghai: The Trip That Coco Chanel Only Made In Her Dreams
- Tattoo You: Chanel Temporary Tattoos Hit Shelves March 1st
- Chanel Cruise Show in Venice May 14th: Sneak Peek Trailers