Up-and-coming fashion icon Cassie was spotted during Paris Fashion Week in a pair of sneakers that have been raved about ever since. Be & D’s ‘Big City’ sneakers have been getting more press than Kim K’s latest scandal, and that’s a lot of camera flashes. The luxury accessory brand recently expanded into the sneaker market with a collection of sneakers well worth the $128 price tag.
Each shoe in the 3 sneaker collection features a canvas upper, rubber sole, and screen-printed outer. The three screenprint options include a handgun, x-ray, and the infamous stiletto. I really want these sneakers. They are simple, comfy (from what I’ve heard), and edgy. You ladies like? Better snag a pair quick from the Be & D online store before they’re all gone.
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: Sire Varsity Collection by Pastry
- She’s Got Sole: Givenchy for Converse
- She’s Got Sole: Havaianas Urbis Eco Mid
- She’s Got Sole: Vans Authentic Lo Pro Leopard & Zebra
- She’s Got Sole: Dunk Sky Hi July 2013 Releases