MISS favorite Rocky Rivera is back with a new music video and she brought some friends: Dj Roza and Irie Eyez come together to show you how the GRLZ get things DONE! Set to the beat of Girls by the Beastie Boys, Rocky Rivera and her GRLZ managed to take the classic hip hop ode to ladies and make it an anthem.
A lighthearted peek into their world of Hello Kitty and hairbrush-microphones, these ladies rock out at their rehearsal and show us their playful side. And the femme-fatale-alliance doesn’t stop there – after rocking their first-ever showcase at SXSW 2012 (footage below by Nina Parks), they prove that when it comes to handling business, the GRLZ DO IT BETTER!
GRLZ Video Credits
Director: Jordan Ching
Director of photography: Lorenzo Escalante
Cinematographer: Jerome Palencia
Colorist: Bernardo Josue
Please like us or follow us at: http://www.facebook.com/northboundfilms or
Styling & Makeup by K. de Leon
Hair by Leilanie C.
- ROCK & ROZ Present: Hearts & Minds Mixtape
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: Rock and Roz Present: The Friday Mixtape
- The Music Link List – 10/06/2011
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: Rocky Rivera Album Review
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: Rocky Rivera’s “Girl Like Me” Music Video