If you’ve been reading MISS then you should know two things: (1) I love nail art; and (2) I’ve been a fan of WAH since the good old days – before WAH was a nail salon and when it was the coolest women’s hip hop zine. If you were on any form of social media this weekend then you probably saw images of your favorite NYers getting manicures at the W Hotel’s WAH pop-up salon to commemorate the launch of The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art.
The book features images of signature WAH manicures including Mondrian nails, eyeballs and animal print nails, as well as tutorials on how to do your own nail art. The book also includes stickers so you can make customizing your nails that much easier. The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art will be available later this month at the W Hotels in London and NY Union Square and will have a wider release in July. If you won’t be in London or NY you can pre-order The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art on Amazon.com.
Click the first image below to view all of the images full size in a gallery…
- Nails Did: Sally Hansen Salon Effects
- Nails Did: Sephora In-Store Nail Bars & Sophy Robson Nail Art for Sephora
- Nails Did: OPI Nail Polish at BCBG Max Azria and Lauren Moffat NYFW Show
- Nails Did: Nails Did Gone Wrong?
- Nails Did: iPhone Nail Art Apps