Growing up in the 80s one of the icons of Los Angeles luxury was Giorgio Beverly Hills. The iconic yellow and white striped awning was the diamond of Rodeo Drive. Founded by Fred Hayman, Giorgio Beverly Hills offered an exclusive array of designer clothing.
In 1981, Hayman launched the Giorgio Beverly Hills fragrance which became an international sensation and a symbol of the excesses of the 80s. Later on the boutique’s name was changed to Fred Hayman Beverly Hills and Mr. Hayman will always be remembered as the man who put Rodeo Drive on the map as a luxury lifestyle shopping destination.
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer
- MISS October 2012: Blood Thirsty for Louboutins
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès
- Miss May 2012: April Showers Bring Chanel Flowers
- Miss July 2012: Living the Lo-Life