Big news for fans of Calvin Klein! The label has just announced a new beauty line under CK One. The collection will consist of nineteen products in all and will be sold exclusively at Ulta stores nationwide in addition to Ulta.com. This launch is particularly exciting because it is the first color cosmetics line the label has released since its previous line was discontinued in 2008.
The CK One cosmetic line will feature new products ranging in price from $13 to $32. The line’s products reflect the chic minimalist charm that Calvin Klein has built his reputation on. The collection is due to hit shelves on April 23rd!
- Banned From TV: Calvin Klein Jeans Ad
- Nails Did: Material Girl Introduces Nail Polish Line!
- M.I.S.S. LFW: Pringle of Scotland S/S 2011
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Luca Luca Fall 2010
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Calvin Klein Spring 2010