I don’t know about you but I’m obsessed with Instagram. I start the day browsing photos and I end my day browsing photos. I try to browse photos any free minute I get during the day. Instagram is great because it has democratized photography in a way – everyone is a photographer. Take a pic, crop, blur add a filter and a frame and voilà you have a work of art.
Now you can showcase your work on anything from a pillow, to stickers, magnets, and your own little book. Lots of companies are adding Instagram products to their portfolios – or are popping up just to support the app. I’m not sure how I’m going to immortalize my Instagram feed but I have lots of options. I think I’m leaning toward stickers and magnets – maybe even a book. You can find links to all of these products on Statigr.am.
Have you ordered any of these products? Would you?
- Let’s Connect! MISS is on Instagram!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Evernote Smart Notebooks by Moleskine
- Reel Reviews: “Instagram is…”
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: “Chanel” Le Vernis iPhone Cases
- Video: GIOGO NAILWAY – International Nail Art Day 2013 #INAD