The 90s are alive and well when it comes to fashion. A bunch of celebrities have been incorporating trends from the very stylish decade into their looks this year. Also, house music is making a comeback so it’s only right that we take a trip down fashion memory lane!
1. Knee-Highs & Midriffs:
5. Varsity Jackets, Headpieces & Body Suits:
Would you try any of these? I’m loving the box braids trend. It’s a perfect protective style for people who want to give their hair a break. I definitely wore some knee-highs this winter and I want to master tying a turban like June Ambrose!
- Ears To The Street: The Blueprint For Your Fall Wardrobe.
- Blogger Project: Member’s Only Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 Collections
- Eyes to the Sky: Pretty in Pleats
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Yestadt Millinery F/W 2010 Presentation
- Lavenham’s Heritage Quilting: Perfect Prep For Fall & Winter