March is Women’s History Month and we take that very seriously here at MISS . For six years, we’ve documented the achievements of women and sung their praises. I’m excited to announce that today we are launching a whole new series of Women Making History interviews to honor Women’s History Month. We are featuring women that have blazed new trails and forged careers that are inspiring. All of the women we are featuring are role models in their own way, and I hope that they inspire you to make history. We kick off this month with none other than the “First Lady of Nails”, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI’s Executive Vice President and Artistic Director. Enjoy!
- Makers: Women Who Make America
- M.I.S.S. Honors Women’s History Month 2010
- M.I.S.S. Honors Women’s History Month
- M.I.S.S. Honors Women’s History Month 2009
- Political Roundup: White House Council on Women & Girls