Last month I wrote about TOMS’ One for One Eyewear program where each purchase of TOMS Eyewear provides either prescription glasses, sight-saving surgery or medical treatment. As part of the BLOGGER PROJECT, I was offered a pair of TOMS Eyewear and I chose the Classic 202, an oversized lens fashioned with vintage butterfly angles that blends the iconic style of the 60’s and the free spirit of the 70’s. I’m a huge fan of tortoise shell so I opted for the tortoise frame which comes with the TOMS signature white and blue stripes on the arms of the glasses. Each pair of glasses comes with a case and a wipe cloth. These sunglasses came just in time for spring and to be honest, I needed to switch up my sunglasses game. Many thanks to TOMS!
- Blogger PROJECT: TOMS Eyewear One For One
- One for One: TOMS Eyewear
- Incase Tortoise Snap Case for iPhone 4
- Dita Eyewear Launches Collaboration With Cazal Eyewear
- Sunglass Hut Grand Opening at Macy’s Union Square