Comme des Garçons let us wear our hearts on our sleeves, now we can wear ’em on our feet. The Japanese fashion house has joined creative forces with Supreme and Vans for a sneaker collaboration worthy of Summer Love. Color blocking is the name of the game for the Sk8-Hi and Authentic sneakers featured in the collection. The Sk8-Hi is a mostly black suede colorway except for the horizontal and vertical stripes on the side panel. The two blue and white patterns are ‘blocked’ off by a black leather strip. The Authentic features an all over stripe pattern. Horizontal on the toe and heel and vertical around the eyelets and on the side panel. The collaboration also includes a few 5 panel camp hats sporting the same stripes. Set to release at the Supreme retail and e-store on March 16, these babies are sure to go fast.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase Stripes Collection
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Puma x Sergio Rossi Spring 2010
- She’s Got Sole: adidas Women’s Vanity Vulc Mid
- She’s Got Sole: Vans Authentic Lo Pro Leopard & Zebra
- JB Classics: Peddler Jaded Hexsells by Mdot