Sephora has teamed up with Pantone Universe, the leading international color authority to create a capsule collection inspired by Tangerine Tango, the 2012 color of the year. I’m really excited about this because I’ve had Pantone Universe nail polish on my list of dream collaborations. I wanted to do it myself but I don’t make nail polish
I’m glad that Sephora finally stepped up and made this clever idea into a reality. The Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango collection features lipstick, lipgloss, eyelines, eyeshadows, blush, nail polish plus tools and accessories. You can purchase the collection on Sephora.com or in Sephora stores.
If you’re in NY, check out the pop up shop in the Meatpacking District and see how to wear the Tangerine Tango collection below…
- Tangerine Tango – Pantone’s Color for 2012
- Pantone’s Color of Spring 2013: Monaco Blue
- Doll Faced: Barbie Loves Stila Collection Now Available
- Nails Did: Sephora In-Store Nail Bars & Sophy Robson Nail Art for Sephora
- Nails Did: Betsey Johnson x OPI for SEPHORA