If you’re the type of person who loves to swaddle their expensive Mac products with the work of dead pop artists, then you’ll be thrilled to know that Incase and the Andy Warhol Foundation are back for the third series of their collaborative products. This particular series features Warhol’s extremely famous and iconic Marilyn silkscreen print alongside his lesser known works, including Butterflies (1955), Sunset (1972) and Skull (1976). The pieces cover a wide range of Incase items, like tote bags, campus packs, protective sleeves for your computer, and snap cases for your iPhone 4/4S, with prices ranging from $39.95 to $129.95.
The new collection is available now at Incase’s online store, with the rest of the world getting their hands on it a little bit down the road.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Clare Rojas x Incase Limited Edition Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase for Andy Warhol Series 2
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s New Crystal Slider and Topo Flex Snap Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol Brillo Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Shepard Fairey for Incase Collection