Once upon a time cell phones came in all sorts of wild colors, like blue, hot pink, gold, puke green! It was a glorious and wonderful moment I like to call the early 2000s. Then the world became a blacker and grayer place when everyone started to shift from their colorful, teeny tiny flip phones (think Zoolander) over to the very staid and businesslike Blackberries, iPhones, and Android handsets. Which is why, today, I’m thankful for Tokidoki. Not because they’ve helped to bring Japanese anime style street art to the ladies of the world, but because they’ve managed to bring back color and art to a piece of technology that has gotten increasingly more boring looking over the years.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Introducing The Samsung Galaxy S III
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Prada Phone 3.0 by LG
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: T-Mobile G2
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – HTC One Mini
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Samsung Hennessy