Today I began week three of my six-week CoreBody Reformer challenge. I’m following the workout schedule that came with the CBR and this week the workouts are getting a bit more intense. The first week consisted of shorter workouts and week three introduces a longer workout with more circuits. I like the way the workout plan is laid out because as soon as you start becoming a bit comfortable with the workout it gets tough all over again.
I feel like I’m getting stronger but I’m trying not to stare at my body everyday looking for more tone because I know it doesn’t come quickly. I want to at least cross the halfway mark before I start doing that. In the mean time, I’ll be doing my workouts on the CBR. Until next week…
- CoreBody Reformer Challenge: Week 2
- CoreBody Reformer Challenge: Week 5 and Waist Trimmer Belt Review
- CoreBody Reformer Challenge: Week 1
- CoreBody Reformer Challenge: Week 4
- Empower Comfort Grip Kettlebell with DVD Review