Just as Magic and NYFW come to a close, iconic sneaker company Keds and fashion retailer Madewell team up for their first collaboration to date. Taking tips from the Madewell Spring 2012 collection, a patterned three sneaker release hit shelves recently. At only $50 a pop I may be the owner of all three styles. These classic style Keds are dipped in fun with their striped and dotted Spring prints. You can snag a pair (or two, or three) at Madewell locations across the country and on the Madewell and Keds online shops.
Image Layout: Aeramis
- She’s Got Sole: Keds x Happy Socks Champion Collaboration
- She’s Got Sole: Keds Summer 2012
- She’s Got Sole: Stussy x Keds Women’s Bardot Sneakers
- Keds For Kate Spade New York Kick Sneaker
- The Glamorous Life: Alexa Chung for Madewell